Peach Melba Crepes - from the 'Using our Mixes' Series
The divine Sneaky Veg has done a healthier simple take on pancakes for us, using some store cupboard ingredients with lots of goodness for a delicious Peach Melba Crepe! Great for all the family...
Peach Melba Crepes
- 1 pack of Sweetpea Pantry Grainy Brainy Pancake Mix
- 250ml oat milk or other plant-based milk
- 1 flax egg for vegan version
- 1 x 400g tin of sliced peaches (or use fresh if it's summer)
- 120g pot of coconut yoghurt
- 1 tbsp hemp hearts (seeds)
- 1 tbsp flaked almonds
- Make the pancakes as crepes according to the packet instructions.
- Keep warm in a low oven.
- Meanwhile gently warm the peaches in a small saucepan.
- When the crepes are ready cut into strips with a sharp knife and mix with the peaches and dollops of coconut yoghurt.
- Sprinkle over the hemp seeds and flaked almonds.
- Serve immediately.