Easy Savoury Pancake Recipe
We love that our Pancake mix makes so many styles of pancakes. Take a look to see how easy it is to convert our mix to a savoury breakfast/brunch option (a great cheat for lunch and dinner too).
Spinach, Sweetcorn and Pesto Pancakes
Delicious savoury Pancake Recipe
Makes: 6-8 Pancakes (4 people)
- 1 small handful finely chopped spinach
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- 1/2 can sweetcorn
Topping: (chop and mix gently together)
- Chopped fresh tomatoes
- 1 sliced avocado
- Sprinkle of chilli flakes
- Squeeze of lemon juice
- Make your Sweetpea pancakes as per the pack (using 2 eggs and 200 mls milk) and whisk well. Add your finely chopped spinach, pesto and your sweetcorn to the mixture and stir through.
- Cook in your pan as small to medium rounds with a dash of butter.
- Stack up and top with your tomato/avocado mix.
You can make these with any number of addition to the mix. Grated courgette, grate halloumi, chopped peppers and more....