Christmas Flapjack Recipe - gluten-free, vegan and delicious!
A delicious, healthy option for all the family - superb festive home-made flapjacks!
- One packet Sweetpea Pantry Super Oat & Flax Flapjack Mix
- 100g vegan butter or coconut oil
- 4 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tbsp blackstrap molasses
- Zest one orange
- 2 handfuls dried cranberries
- 1 handful pecans, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4-1/2 tsp powdered ginger
- 80g dairy-free white chocolate, melted
- Melt together your butter with the maple syrup and molasses, then stir into your flapjack mix. Stir through the orange zest, cranberries, pecans and spices, adding 1 tbsp more of melted butter if the mixture is a touch dry.
- Push the mixture firmly into a lined baking tin, then bake in a pre-heated oven for 15-18 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Cool completely, then place in the fridge for a few hours before drizzling with melted white chocolate and slicing. Keep stored in the fridge.