Chocolate and Raspberry Pancakes Recipe
Got some time at home and need delicious, healthy recipes? Try this recipe for delicious Chocolate and Raspberry Pancakes - this is stacks done right by the epic @samanthahadadi.
Chocolate Raspberry Pancakes
- One packet Sweetpea Pantry GF Pancake
- One medium ripe banana
- 1 1/4 cup coconut milk
- 2.5 tbsp cacao powder
- 1.5 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Pinch salt
- Handful dark chocolate chips
- 80g melted dark chocolate
- Fresh raspberries
1) Blend together the banana, milk, cacao, maple syrup, vanilla and salt until smooth. Stir in the Sweetpea mixture until combined.
2) Heat a small amount of oil in a pan. Spoon 1.5 tbsp of mixture per pancake onto the pan, then sprinkle over a few chocolate chips. Cook until it starts to bubble, then flip and cook for a few more minutes on the other side. Serve warm topped with dark chocolate and raspberries.